My dear readers,
As we head towards the new year amidst the buzz of the festive spirit, I write again to touch base with each of you to review the year in the context of wellness and connectedness. This year has been much about the pandemic – and much more about the lessons learnt during what has been a year of crisis for so many of us.
Ironically COVID has emphasised connectedness in more ways than one – COIVID touched all of humanity -regardless of class, gender and race. We also got to learn new ways of keeping busy- having purpose – and living well –working from home has been the norm and long distance travel almost a thing of the past.
How did we stay connected? What helped ….
- Taking time to Excercise
- Practising kindness
- Taking time to reflect
- Spending time with nature
- Being able to ask – what am I to learn from this
- Refraining from blame
- Reaching out to those who struggled
- Learning to reach out and ask for help
- Showing acts of kindness and love in small and big ways
- Supporting home grown talent and
- Being grateful – taking in all the positives and
- Having Faith – that this too shall pass….
All of the aforesaid comes from loving more …..and living in the now…..”Anyone can live sweetly, patiently , lovingly , purely till the sun goes down. And this is all that life really means .”- Robert Louis Stevenson”
So Let our New Year be all about loving more and living in the now 😊
“Tomorrow is a new day , you shall begin it well and serenely”.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
With much love