My dear readers …… I hope Monday the 22nd day of June has been kind and generous to you all….. wishing you all a week of gentle wellness. Today I have shared a piece of writing that highlights -shifts in mindsets – working towards constructive change . I have also penned for you my thoughts on learning to embrace change.
- There’s a hole in my sidewalk-I can’t see, I don’t care, it’s not my problem .
- There’s a hole in my sidewalk- I know it’s there –I fall in – I don’t know how to get out
- There’s a hole in my sidewalk – I know it’s there – I fall in- I’m really trying to get out.
- There’s a hole in my sidewalk- I know it’s there –I fall in –I know how to get out
- There’s a hole in my sidewalk, I know it’s there –I take another route….
Finding different avenues to where you want to be ….always rich with joy, peace and much much love .
Here are my thoughts : I happen to find ways to thrive through the various changes only by persisting through the waves of change that sometimes felt undulating – some gentle and some felt quite rough …Identifying what`s going to work – seeing the positives – accepting the reality within the context -helps immensely . Change is also about being immensely brave ;about learning to accept the new reality ;about being open to receive all the light that awaits us.
Finishing the brief note with Tagore`s writing on what really brings richness and joy ……
I slept and dreamt that life was joy
I awoke and saw that life was service
I acted and behold that service was joy